Thanks for the outpouring of support for the Workout with Millionaire Outdoor Fitness Boot Camp. Due to the response and in order to accommodate for more people and better workout experience, the boot camp will now take place at Gwendolyn Brooks Park @ 4542 S. Greenwood Ave. Chicago IL 60653.
The new location is located roughly a mile away from Kenwood Community Park and boasts
- Better residential parking
- A gated workout area and more privacy
- A larger workout area
- A closer playground for those with young children (more…)
Congratulations on deciding to take your physical fitness to the next level by joining the WWM Outdoor Fitness Boot Camp. Oftentimes getting started is the hardest part of getting fit and now that you’ve committed to getting in the best shape of your life, the following tips will help you get the best out of our boot camp. (more…)
The Workout with Millionaire (WWM) Outdoor Boot Camp is a high energy physical conditioning program tailored to fit the needs of women regardless of age or fitness level. If you’re still “on the fence” about coming out to join us, following are several reasons why the WWM Outdoor Boot Camp is a “No-Brainer”. (more…)
- Outdoor Fitness Boot Camp from May 22nd – Sep. 28th 2012
- Where: Gwendolyn Brooks Park @ 45th Greenwood Ave. Chicago, IL 60653
- When: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays [3 sessions per week]
- Time: 5:30pm – 6:30pm [After Work]
- Prices start @ $5 per session [see rates below for discounts]. First week is always FREE, no matter when you join.
- Bring a bottled water, towel, and wear clothes that you feel comfortable busting a sweat in. Optional: Yoga mat and fitness gloves.
- *Fruit and bottled water will be available for purchase.
Let’s face it. Most of us aren’t at our desired fitness level and although we sincerely want to do something about it, we’re left with lots of options that yield little to no results. Gym memberships are expensive, personal trainers charge a premium, the “As Seen on TV” gidgets and gadgets that you bought at Walmart promise a lot and deliver little, and after trying all of the fad diets in the world and doing a thousand sit-ups per week, you’re left back at square one.
The Workout with Millionaire Outdoor Fitness Boot Camp is an intense physical conditioning program that features plyometric, high impact interval training [HIIT], strength training, cardiovascular exercises and more. Although this outdoor boot camp is intense, it’s also beginner friendly and will increase along with your fitness level.
So come on out and exercise in the park with us and let me help you shed those pounds that you’ve been trying to lose for years. Lose weight, tone muscle, gain strength, and achieve your fitness goals in this high energy fitness program that promotes camaraderie and is sure to keep you motivated.
Ditch those workouts that don’t work. What have you got to lose? The prices are extremely affordable and the FIRST WEEK IS FREE! Heck, if you have kids; bring them with you and let them play at the park. This program is EXCUSE PROOF!
- The First Week* Is Free No Matter When You Start.
- $5 per session [Regular Price].
- $5 for the entire week if you bring a new friend.
- $10 per week if paid in advance.
- $30 per month if paid in advance.
- * A week is defined as a Tues – Sat period. Discounted rates must be paid at the beginning of the week/month.