How to Get Ready for Your First Day of Boot Camp
Congrats on making the decision to take your physical fitness to the next level. Here at WWM we’re here to help you hit your goals and to get the most out of our fit camp, it’s important that you pay close attention to the following tips.
Before joining our fitness camp – or any other fitness program – it’s recommended that you get approval from your physician. We’re here to help you – and getting hurt is not part of the plan. Please make sure that you get the “go ahead” before coming out to shed those pounds.
What to Bring?
- Plenty of Water
- A Towel
- A Yoga Mat
- A Great Attitude
What to Wear?
- Come prepared to workout. We’re at the park and there are no changing rooms, so come already prepared to bust a sweat.
- Wear workout shoes that are comfortable on your feet [no stilettos, crocs, or sandals].
- Ladies: make sure that your bra is supportive even while under constant movement.
- Wear clothes that are comfortable and fabrics that breathe: sweats, capris, shorts (skorts), tank tops, etc.
- No jeans… ever.
- Be prompt – Boot camp takes place from 6pm-7pm, which means that THE WORKOUT STARTS AT 6PM! Arrive early to be prepared to work out on time – even earlier if you have questions.
- Eat clean – Eat a healthy meal approximately 1 hour before working out. In a pinch, eat a banana as late as 8 minutes before working out.
- Hit the John – Boot camp takes place in a public park with no rest rooms. In order to avoid travelling a few blocks to the nearest public rest room, it’s best to “take care of business” before hand.
Come Out and Join Us
- Free Outdoor Fitness Boot Camp from June 16th-September 11th 2013
- Where: Gwendolyn Brooks Park @ 45th Greenwood Ave. Chicago, IL 60653
- When: Sundays & Wednesdays
- Time: 6:00pm – 7:00pm [After Work]
- Prices: Always FREE
- Bring a bottled water, towel, yoga mat and wear clothes that you feel comfortable busting a sweat in.
For more information visit: https://workoutwithmillionaire.wordpress.com/bootcamp/
Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WorkoutWithMillionaire